Skip to main content products-and-services-icon Clear Filters Yes Bathrooms Bedrooms Car parks Dementia Get directions Featured Zoom Back Article icon Facebook Twitter Play Facebook Twitter RSS Info Trending item Drop down Close Member area Search External link Email
Find an aged care home for you!  
On 1300 404 547
Find Providers

Having someone act on your behalf

If you don't want to manage your aged care services yourself, or find it difficult, confusing and overwhelming, you can appoint someone to act on your own behalf when dealing with My Aged Care.

My Aged Care allows you to appoint a representative who can speak on your behalf and act on your behalf.

This can take the worry and stress out of organising assessments, service providers and managing how you receive care.

The person you choose to be your representative should be a trusted person, this could include a family member, carer, friend, or advocate.

Family members commonly take up this role for their older loved ones if they don't want to deal with My Aged Care, manage their care, or are unable to make decisions for themselves.

Information Guides

Are You Looking for Help Regarding Aged Care Home Options?
Contact us now for an obligation-free chat with an expert
Are You Looking for Independent Financial Services Help?
Contact us now for an obligation-free chat with an expert
Aged Care Guide is endorsed by
 COTA logo
 ACIA logo
 ACSA logo
 LASA logo